Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Alien Abduction

When I was attending college, I dreamed I was abducted by aliens. They're were several of them standing around me. The light was so bright I couldn't see. I felt like they were touching me all over. It was very uncomfortable.

Later after I woke up, I attended morning classes. In one class we discussed early life trauma and birth trauma in a psyche class. All of a sudden my dream came back to me and It occurred to me that what I thought was an alien abduction might be a post birth memory of being in the delivery room.

The aliens around me were actually the dr and nurse holding me with their hands, massaging me so I would breath.

I wonder if this could be a source of Alien abduction memories. If so, no wonder so many people think they have been abducted.

No comments:

Post a Comment